Switching builds was more fiddly than expected because Maven versions
were explicitly selected. I had to select maven-3.3.9 in all the
dropdowns in all the builds. I have done this for all GeoTools and
GeoServer builds. I have not yet looked at the release scripts.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>