Thanks for blog post/organization. Reviewing blog post nownow - adding a
picture of gitter to make it more fun/visual. I will also push via
boundless blog ...

Looking at rules of engagement doc it looks like https://gitter.im/geoserver
came up the winner. Think we may use that and the occasional hangout to
share screen as required. And a good turn out thus far, thanks to everyone
who has volunteered.