Given the amount of stuff coming together (2) and (3)
are both good.

Here is the trouble, everyone has catch up work after the conference,
except me who is on holiday. While I brought my laptop ... I am not set up
to work for the amount of time required.

More alarmingly is the number of outstanding pull requests and bug reports.
As has already been pointed out the sprint post conference was not set up
to churn trough bug reports (not the right mix of people).

I am concerned we have more work to do then resources to do it.