Hi everybody,

this is Nicolai - the guy with the Java 9 pull request. Things are a
little crazy at the moment but I hope to be able to get back to you on
GitHub tomorrow afternoon or over the weekend.

I'm in process of getting the CLA signed.

I'm happy to answer any question in that Skype call Jody mentioned.
When is the next one?

 so long ... Nicolai

--

PGP Key:
    http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xCA3BAD2E9CCCD509

Web:
    http://codefx.org
        a blog about software development
    https://www.sitepoint.com/java
        high-quality Java/JVM content
    http://do-foss.de
        Free and Open Source Software for the City of Dortmund

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/nipafx