AFAIAC, it can be removed. I am not using it or maintaining it. That is my answer, at least from my own point of view.

But perhaps if others are using and somewhat maintaining it, a profile could be created instead? That is just a suggestion, on the condition that those others speak up.

Kind Regards

Niels