I appreciate you signing up to our email list to contact us directly, we do
get a number of these requests a year ... but even when we participate we
do not learn if our participation was useful.
Can I ask that you share your results when your study is complete.

The transparent nature of open source makes it a fascinating subject for
research. It is a shame so  many of these surveys look at design / qa /
development tools .. and do not explore the communication / funding /
collaboration aspects that have a larger impact on sustainability and open
source longevity.