Hello everybody, and especially Marco Volpini ,

We are testing the geoserver/geotools/mongodb combination.  We have a number of
filtering defects that block us from continuing our tests.

There are a few issues open for this, e.g., GEOT-5911 GEOT-6570 GEOT-6348
GEOT-6810 .   We debugged the underlying cause, and we think we have enough
knowledge to fix this bug.

We want to know your position as maintainer:
* Do we agree that there is a problem related to filtering worth fixing.
* Can you provide necessary help(e.g., guidance)  to fix this, if resources
available.
* Are you willing to accept a pull request , after aligning with your coding
standards?

Unfortunately, we already sent 2 messages to the geoserver and geotools user
list and did not receive any reaction on either.

See:

https://sourceforge.net/p/geoserver/mailman/geoserver-users/thread/DB9PR05MB898397B5B85AAF69FA48213A9CB59%40DB9PR05MB8983.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com/#msg37671813

https://sourceforge.net/p/geotools/mailman/geotools-gt2-users/thread/DB9PR05MB89834EE49A41E3744010B51D9CBA9%40DB9PR05MB8983.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com/#msg37674928

Kind regards,