Hi,
again, no issue with the new functionality... wondering what you can
achieve in 20-30 lines, I'm guessing you
would unpack the file somewhere so that the rest of the NIO based machinery
can read it?
If so, that needs to be manageable to avoid leaks, the unpacked files need
to be cleaned up on store disposal.

--

Regards,

Andrea Aime