Hello Daniele

Thanks for the feedback!

First of all, I know about the memory issue when not using JAI, not
complaining. But things should ideally always work when using JAI, right..?

OK, here we go:

 > I guess I have applied the same workaround. Did you simply changed the
 > DirectEpsgFactory and AbstractEpsgFactory code (fixing the Unit for
 > 9108)?
 > I have some issues in reprojecting SAD69.

Yes, pretty much that.

 > - URUC_UTM63_WGS84.ecw: result was all black (!) with or without JAI
 >
 > Worked fine for me without JAI.

OK, now it works for me too, both with and without JAI! (guess it was
one of your corrections?)

 > - URUC_UTM63_WGS84.sid: infinite loop with JAI, OK without JAI
 >
 > Worked fine for me without JAI.

Now it also works in both cases, great. Strange is that it takes a much
much longer time with this MrSID file, as compared with the equivalent
ECW sample. OK, ECW is much faster, but I guess it shouldn't take that
long since the image is not really that big.

A quick look tells me that some other tests here also seem to be working
now. What were the issues that you found when reprojecting SAD69?

Let's see what your other results show!

Cheers
Milton

--