May I add support to Paul's point. If we, of all communities, cannot take this
step, how can we expect change to happen?

Best,
Olivia

Olivia Bina
Research Fellow
Institute of Social Sciences University of Lisbon
Av. Professor Aníbal de Bettencourt, 9
1600-189 Lisboa, Portugal

t: +351 21 7804 837
f: +351 21 794 0274