Dear GEP-Ed Colleagues,

Many thanks to all of you who replied to my call for additional contributors to
the ROUTLEDGE HANDBOOK OF GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLITICS. I have been delighted
with the replies, and I am gratified by the very strong support for the project
from so many of you.

Alas, one chapter has yet to elicit any replies, possibly because it takes a
very traditional approach to the topic: “International organizations: global
and regional environmental cooperation." I hope that this chapter will focus on
the roles of international governmental organizations (the UN, EU and others)
in international environmental politics, including the ways in which they have
facilitated (and sometimes hindered) international environmental cooperation.

Is there an expert on the list willing and able to write on this topic? If so,
I would be grateful to a quick reply.

Thank you again (and my apologies for another email at a very busy time for
most of you).

All best,
Paul
--