Environmental policy is one of our areas  of emphasis.  This is a lecturer
position but we have a tendency not to get rid of these people unless they
shoot somebody in the middle of Times Square.

https://hr.peoplesoft.nau.edu/psp/ph92prta/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&Siteid=2&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HC_HRS_CE_GBL2&IsFolder=false&IgnoreParamTempl=FolderPath%2cIsFolder

--
Zachary A. Smith
Regents' Professor