Thanks Miranda for starting this thread, this is very useful to me as we're starting a similar initiative here on my campus.

Very inspiring to hear about what other universities are doing. It would be great to hear from folks at less well funded campuses as well for ideas of what projects can be undertaken at low/no cost. That's the problem at the University of Moncton where I am, the administration is open but can't put in any money (especially given budget cuts this year).

Thanks,

JP

Le 20-01-17 à 02 h 23, Schreurs, Miranda a écrit :
Dear GEP-EDers

I’ve been asked to head up a task force at our university to upscale our sustainability activities. I would be very appreciative if any of you who are at universities doing something particularly powerful/effective in this area could share it with me.  I will be happy to collect and send around ideas.

Thanks!

Best wishes

Miranda Schreurs

Prof. for Environment and Climate Policy
Bavarian School of Public Policy (Hochschule fur Politik München)
Technical University of Munich
Richard Wagner Strasse 1
80333 Munich, Germany

miranda.schre...@hfp.tum.de <mailto:miranda.schre...@hfp.tum.de>
Tel: 0049 (0)89 907793220

website Deutsch: http://www.hfp.tum.de/startseite/

website English: http://www.hfp.tum.de/en/home/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gep-ed" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gep-ed+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:gep-ed+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gep-ed/9BDE6F97-0944-43FF-9036-DCEC9BE6B72E%40hfp.tum.de <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gep-ed/9BDE6F97-0944-43FF-9036-DCEC9BE6B72E%40hfp.tum.de?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.