Hi I write and teach on China, some of you may know my textbook China’s
Environmental Challenges.  I would actually be very happy to offer guest
lectures via zoom or skype as it would enliven my days, if anyone has a
unit that fits.  Email me directly at shap...@american.edu.

And by the way, I have a new book coming out this summer, coauthored with
Yifei Li, China Goes Green: Coercive Environmentalism for a Troubled
Planet, from Polity.  Maybe some of you would like a review copy. Let me
know.

Judy