Dear all

I’m currently one of the editors of the Review of International Studies. RIS
turns 50 in 2024 and as an anniversary issue we are planning an issue focused
on the next 50 years, not the last 50! It would be great to get one or more
ecologically-oriented contributions given as we all know that will be ever
increasingly central to global politics.

The call is here:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/review-of-international-studies/review-of-international-studies-at-50

We are soliciting expressions of interest at this stage and will commission to
generate an overall issue we hope will be very exciting.

I hope this is of interest!

Cheers

Mat

--
Matthew Paterson
Politics/Sustainable Consumption Institute

New book out - In Search of Climate
Politics<https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/in-search-of-climate-politics/C7A9A41385614D553869603D91ABA6E6>
Recent articles: Climate change and international political economy: between
collapse and
transformation<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09692290.2020.1830829>
‘The End of the Fossil Fuel Age’? Discourse Politics and Climate Change
Political
Economy<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13563467.2020.1810218>