Hi everyone:

While this isn't specifically a job in global environmental politics, I
would appreciate it if you could share in your networks.

*Assistant Professor, tenure track, to start August 2023. *
We seek a dynamic teacher and scholar in Comparative Politics with a
specialization in Africa, Asia and/or Latin America. We are looking for at
least one of the following additional specializations: Quantitative
Research Methods; Urban Politics; or Race/Gender Politics. Teaching
responsibilities will include the Core Curriculum course in Political
Science. Model UN experience is a plus.

The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to Manhattan
College’s several strong interdisciplinary programs, including
International Studies, Peace and Justice Studies, Environmental Studies,
Urban Studies, and Women and Gender Studies.

Note: This is an undergraduate teaching job.

See the full job description and how to apply here:
https://inside.manhattan.edu/offices/human-resources/jobs-faculty.php

Thanks,
Pam
--

*Pamela Chasek, Ph.D.*

*Professor and Chair, Political Science DepartmentManhattan College*
4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Riverdale, NY 10471 USA

Phone: +1-718-862-7248
Fax: +1-718-862-8044