Hi all, we have a four article collection now out in South Atlantic Quarterly
that might interest folk working on the new (western) climate movements.
Hopefully they will be particularly useful for class (the articles are
relatively short at 4000 words each, speak to different sides of the same
issue, and are maybe a little provocative - certainly we are trying to be
thought-provoking).
All four articles are open access.

The collection is here (for now at least): Advance Publication | South Atlantic
Quarterly | Duke University Press
(dukeupress.edu)<https://read.dukeupress.edu/south-atlantic-quarterly/advance-publication>

And the articles are:
Joost de Moor. Introduction: What Moment for Climate
Activism?<https://read.dukeupress.edu/south-atlantic-quarterly/article/doi/10.1215/00382876-10242742/319767/IntroductionWhat-Moment-for-Climate-Activism>
Graeme Hayes, Sherilyn MacGregor. Taking Political Time: Thinking Past the
Emergency Timescapes of the New Climate
Movements<https://read.dukeupress.edu/south-atlantic-quarterly/article/doi/10.1215/00382876-10242756/319765/Taking-Political-TimeThinking-Past-the-Emergency>.
Anneleen Kenis. A Race Against the Clock?: On the Paradoxes of Acting "Now" in
the Climate
Struggle.<https://read.dukeupress.edu/south-atlantic-quarterly/article/doi/10.1215/00382876-10242770/319764/A-Race-Against-the-Clock-On-the-Paradoxes-of>
Louise Knops. The Fear We Feel Everyday: Affective Temporalities in Fridays for
Future.<https://read.dukeupress.edu/south-atlantic-quarterly/article/doi/10.1215/00382876-10242784/319766/The-Fear-We-Feel-EverydayAffective-Temporalities>

Best wishes and solidarity to all,
Graeme

Dr Graeme Hayes
Reader in Political Sociology
Head of Department of Sociology and Policy
School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Aston University, UK

Editor, Environmental Politics<http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/fenp20/current>
Consulting Editor, Social Movement
Studies<http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/csms20>
Fellow, Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable
Prosperity<https://www.cusp.ac.uk/about/fellowship/g_hayes/>

he/him