GEPEDers,

Our department will soon be advertising for an Assistant Professor with a focus
on Global Environmental Politics.  We very much want to attract a wide and
diverse pool of applicants. To help with that, can people on the list please
email me (privately at rmitc...@uoregon.edu<mailto:rmitc...@uoregon.edu> ) with
suggestions of:

  1.  Other GEP-focused lists that would be good for getting the word out.
  2.  Lists for environmental politics folks
  3.  Lists for IR (and IO / IPE) folks
  4.  Lists of political scientists from underrepresented groups (BIPOC,
gender, etc)
  5.  Other strategies I am not thinking of.

Of course, please also send names of specific scholars we should contact as
well as names of scholars who have ABDs working on GEP.

I will post the advertisement as soon as its finalized. I will also forward the
list of resources once I have them, as that may be of value to others.

Thanks!

Ron

Ronald Mitchell, Professor

Department of Political Science and Program in Environmental Studies

University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1284

rmitc...@uoregon.edu<mailto:rmitc...@uoregon.edu>

https://rmitchel.uoregon.edu/

IEA Database Director: https://iea.uoregon.edu/