Dear all,

Apologies for the shameless self-promotion, but you may wish to have a look at
a new paper out in Climate Policy.  It’s a great “workhorse” paper – shows
rigorously what we already know about net zero.  There’s a lot of talk, but not
a lot of implementation.  This is a meta-review of the literature which
provides details about what we know and don’t know about net zero.  Link to the
twitter thread is
here<https://twitter.com/greenprofgreen/status/1665744929476300800>, and link
to the paper is
here<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14693062.2023.2218334>.
Happy to send a PDF if anyone doesn’t have access.

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica F. Green
Professor of Political Science

Recent Publications:
Asset Revaluation and the Existential Politics of Climate
Change<https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/international-organization/article/asset-revaluation-and-the-existential-politics-of-climate-change/0963988860A37F6988E73738EA93E0A1>,
 International Organization
Does carbon pricing reduce emissions? A review of ex-post
analyses<https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/abdae9/meta>,
Environmental Research Letters
Beyond Carbon Pricing: Tax Reform is Climate
Policy<https://onlinelibrary-wiley-com.myaccess.library.utoronto.ca/doi/full/10.1111/1758-5899.12920>,
 Global Policy
Why Climate Change Demands Activism in the
Academy<https://onlinelibrary-wiley-com.myaccess.library.utoronto.ca/doi/full/10.1111/1758-5899.12920>,
 Daedalus