Hello,

Brown University’s Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs is
searching for faculty in the area of “Climate Policy and Social Science.” This
search is open rank and open to discipline, and could result in multiple hires.
The expectation is that the hired individual(s) will also be in a tenure-line
department (as I am, 50/50 with Political Science). Two long-time members of
the GEP-ed list, Timmons Roberts and I, are on the hiring committee. Please
consider applying and/or encouraging someone else to apply. More information
available here:

http://apply.interfolio.com/127027

Jeff Colgan
Richard Holbrooke Professor of Political Science, Brown University
Director, Climate Solutions Lab
Web: www.jeffcolgan.com