Review of applications will begin on Sept. 24, 2023,

From: Jeffrey Colgan <jeff_col...@brown.edu>
Hello,

Brown University’s Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs is
searching for faculty in the area of “Climate Policy and Social Science.”
This search is open rank and open to discipline, and could result in
multiple hires. The expectation is that the hired individual(s) will also
be in a tenure-line department (as I am, 50/50 with Political Science). Two
long-time members of the GEP-ed list, Timmons Roberts and I, are on the
hiring committee. Please consider applying and/or encouraging someone else
to apply. More information available here:

Apply <http://apply.interfolio.com/127027>
apply.interfolio.com <http://apply.interfolio.com/127027>
[image: apple-touch-icon.png] <http://apply.interfolio.com/127027>
<http://apply.interfolio.com/127027>

Jeff Colgan
Richard Holbrooke Professor of Political Science, Brown University
Director, Climate Solutions Lab
Web: www.jeffcolgan.com