Dear GEP-ed colleagues,

*Apologies for cross-posting*

My institution, IBEI, is looking to hire a fellow in global governance, a
temporary position that may be of interest to some of those on this list. For
details, see below. Please share with anyone that you may be interested. If you
have any questions, I’ll be happy to provide whatever insights I can or please
contact resea...@ibei.org <mailto:resea...@ibei.org>.

Best wishes,
Charlie

  <http://www.ibei.org/>
Charles Roger
Ramón y Cajal Associate Professor
+34 935 423 030

Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals
Campus de la Ciutadella (UPF), Room 24.205
Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27. 08005 Barcelona (Spain)
www.ibei.org <http://www.ibei.org/>