From: Christina Cottiero <c.cotti...@utah.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 September 2023 11:12 pm
To: Maniates, Michael Fields <michael.mania...@yale-nus.edu.sg>
Subject: Sharing TT climate-focused political theory position at U of Utah

- External Email -

Dear Michael,

I am writing in hopes that you might be willing to pass along information about
a climate (and/or inequalities) focused political theory position at the
University of Utah with the ESS listserv.  It has an upcoming priority deadline
of September 24 and we are trying to broaden awareness of the position.

Additional information about the position: The Department of Political Science
at the University of Utah invites applications for a tenure-track faculty
position in Political Theory at the rank of Assistant Professor beginning July
1, 2024. We seek a political theorist whose scholarship and teaching addresses
the theme of Ecologies and Inequalities. In the context of today’s urgent
environmental, social, political, cultural, and economic crises, we are looking
for a talented scholar and teacher whose research takes an existential approach
to contemporary conditions.  We are especially interested in scholars whose
research addresses climate change in relation to social stratifications,
including race, class, post-coloniality, and disability. The successful
candidate will carry a 2/2 teaching load and will be expected to teach
foundational courses in Political Theory as well as courses related to
Ecologies and Inequalities that align with their interests.

Link to apply:
https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/151430<https://ddec1-0-en-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2futah.peopleadmin.com%2fpostings%2f151430&umid=a5868ee5-ebb1-4c3f-ab46-578f4024eb46&auth=6b96cc275637658c91fe2f0131f0c7214a2d4396-a255e70f8026669c0afc9facba1d9500c0affc2c>

Thank you and best regards,
Christina

Christina Cottiero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science, University of Utah
Affiliated Researcher, UC Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation
Personal
website<https://ddec1-0-en-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.christinacottiero.com&umid=a5868ee5-ebb1-4c3f-ab46-578f4024eb46&auth=6b96cc275637658c91fe2f0131f0c7214a2d4396-dd5300edd3f27d10035679efa287e114c06d76a0>
she/her/hers