Dear GEP-ed,

We have a new vacancy at our chair group for a lecturer in Environmental Social
Sciences. We are looking for a university lecturer in the field of
environmental social sciences, with a passion for interdisciplinarity, creative
educational methods, team collaboration and planning, and student supervision
at both the BSc and MSc level. Moreover, suitable candidates should have proven
skills at coordination and didactics, an ability to dive into new issue areas,
as well as your a vision for innovative and boundary spanning university
education.
This is a temporary position of two years, with the possibility for extension
after a positive evaluation. Our new colleague will be involved in lecturing
and supporting our educational programmes, particularly the BSc Marine, MSc
Environmental Sciences, and the MSc Governance of Sustainability
Transformations.

Lecturer in environmental social sciences -
WUR<https://www.wur.nl/nl/vacature/lecturer-in-environmental-social-sciences.htm>

Feel free to widely share this vacancy widely in your network. The closing date
is 6th of November.

All the best,

Judith van Leeuwen

Associate Professor I Environmental Policy Group I Wageningen University
Leeuwenborch I Hollandseweg 1 I 6706 KN Wageningen I The Netherlands I room 2026
E: judith.vanleeu...@wur.nl<mailto:judith.vanleeu...@wur.nl> I P: + 31 (0)317
483917 I W: www.enp.wur.nl<http://www.enp.wur.nl/>