For Amandine.

De: Amandine Orsini
<amandine.ors...@uclouvain.be<mailto:amandine.ors...@uclouvain.be>>
Objet: Post-doc offer - Youth in global environmental politics - Brussels
Date: 10 octobre 2023 à 10:10:31 UTC+2
À: gep-ed@googlegroups.com<mailto:gep-ed@googlegroups.com>

Dear GEP members,
I am looking for a new post-doc to work with me on my Youth Earth project,
studying youth in global environmental politics.
More information here:
https://www4.usaintlouis.be/4DACTION/WEB_EmploisFiche/49412 and/or by
contacting me directly,
Best regards,

Amandine

Amandine Orsini
Professor of international relations
CReSPo - Research Center in Political Science
UCLouvain Saint-Louis - Bruxelles
Boulevard du Jardin botanique, 43
1000 Brussels
00 32 2 792 36 24
http://www.crespo.be/membres/orsini

Jean Monnet Chair EUGLOBALGREEN<https://www.crespo.be/euglobalgreen/>
(2022-2025)

Recent publications:
2023. A multi-level analysis of youth climate activism in South
Korea<https://www.taylorfrancis.com/chapters/edit/10.4324/9781003390343-9/multi-level-analysis-youth-climate-activism-south-korea-yi-hyun-kang-amandine-orsini?context=ubx&refId=ce018185-7798-4fa7-9ec4-73cc37b81135>,
 book chapter.
2023. The Rise of Belgium as a Multilateral Climate-Security Actor: Analysis of
Evolving Climate and Security Policies
(2009–2021)<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-031-26014-8_2>,
book chapter, open access
2023. European Leadership and European Youth in the Climate Change Regime
Complex<https://www.cogitatiopress.com/politicsandgovernance/article/view/6500/6500>,
 Politics and Governance, open access
2022. Youth Goals? Youth Agency and the Sustainable Development
Goals<https://brill.com/view/journals/yogo/4/1/article-p108_006.xml>, Youth and
Globalization, 4: 108-139