Dear all,

I have been checking the course literature in our Environmental Social Science
Master's Program for equivalence in the gender of authors. The course
literature of the Global Climate and Environmental Governance course, which is
currently under revision, is dominated by male scholars, and requires a better
balance.  On the one hand, we would like to add the works of more female and/or
queer authors on the other hand our time for updating this (rather extensive)
reading list is limited, so I turn to you for help.

If you are a female/queer scholar publishing on the general approaches to
environmental and climate politics or if you've co-authored with female/queer
scholars in the last few years, please check if your publication/s can be added
to this list (or can substitute some of the readings in this list). Please send
us (me and Maximilian Wanner in the CC, who is doing this amazing work with the
course literature) an email with the publication in question. It is, of course,
welcome to suggests the works of others as well.

In the end, we hope that the list will be too long for a single course and we
will have to make some decisions. But having this kind of a list might be
useful for others too. If you would like to receive the reading list that
develops as a result of this experiment, drop a note and we will happily share
the results.

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Aysem

Ayşem Mert, Ph.D.
Academic Coordinator
International Master's Programme in Environmental Social Science
Department of Political Science
Stockholm University

Out now!  The Handbook of Global Politics in the 22nd Century (eds Laura Horn,
Ayşem Mert, Franziska Müller) Palgrave Studies in International Relations
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-13722-8