Apologies for the cross-postings!

I’d like to draw your attention to an amazing new edited volume (Open Access
from Edward Elgar) - Sikina Jinnah, Jessie, Dubreuil, Jody Greene, and Samara
Foster, eds. 2023. Teaching Environmental Politics and Justice: Lessons from
the Science of Teaching and Learning.
<https://teachingenvironmentaljustice.sites.ucsc.edu/>: "This ground-breaking
book presents interdisciplinary educators with classroom tools and strategies
to integrate environmental justice into their courses. Providing accessible,
flexible, and evidence-based pedagogical approaches designed by a
multidisciplinary team of scholars, it centers equity and justice in student
learning and course design. It further presents a model for community-based
faculty development that can communicate those pedagogical approaches across
disciplines."

The link should take you to the book, and for chapters, click on contents and
for each chapter, click the number (the whole tittles aren't hyperlinked). I
was extremely happy to be part of this project!

Best,

Kate

Kate O'Neill
Professor, Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management,
Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Rausser College of Natural Resources
University of California at Berkeley
Unceded Chochenyo Ohlone Lands