Dear all,

The Sociology Department at Chapman University is hiring one assistant
professor<https://jobs.chronicle.com/job/37539805/assistant-professor-of-sociology-health-and-the-environment-tenure-track-fall-2024>
 with expertise in the areas of health and the environment. The department
especially encourages applications from scholars who apply quantitative methods
to address questions of environmental health disparities, environmental
justice, and sustainability, as the hire will also contribute to the
university's Environmental Science and
Policy<https://www.chapman.edu/scst/undergraduate/bs-environmental-science-policy.aspx>
 program.

Additional details can be found
here<https://jobs.chronicle.com/job/37539805/assistant-professor-of-sociology-health-and-the-environment-tenure-track-fall-2024>,
 and candidates should apply here<https://apply.interfolio.com/132958>. We have
extended the application deadline to December 15th (disregard the November 15th
deadline listed in the ad). I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
about the position.

All the best,

Patrick Hunnicutt
Assistant Professor of Environmental Science and Policy
Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
Schmid College of Science and Technology
Chapman University
Tel: (804) 245-9084
Website: www.phunnicutt.com<http://www.phunnicutt.com/>

Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences collectively
acknowledges that Chapman University occupies the ancestral, traditional, and
contemporary Lands of the Acjachemen Peoples in the Juaneño Territory, adjacent
to our Tongva/Kizh neighbors to the North and Payomkawichum/Luiseño and
Kumeyaay neighbors to the South.