Dear all,

The Fletcher School at Tufts University<https://fletcher.tufts.edu/> is hiring
an assistant professor of climate policy with expertise in the intersection of
climate, land use, equity, and justice in a global context and is open to
candidates with research agendas within this intersection with a variety of
methodological approaches.  A non-exhaustive list of topics of interest
includes land use change and policy, land tenure, climate resilient agriculture
and food security, urban land use and social equity, energy transition and land
use (e.g., mineral rights), biodiversity (e.g., afforestation and
reforestation), and the nexus of these topics, such as the
land-biodiversity-climate-food nexus. We are particularly interested in
candidates who study the global policy implications of their work for
indigenous, minority, and low-income populations.

This position is part of the Tufts University Creating the Community of Tufts
Scholars<https://now.tufts.edu/2023/11/15/tufts-launches-new-faculty-hiring-program-advance-racial-equity>
 (CCTS) cluster-hire program; you can learn more about the program
here<https://provost.tufts.edu/offices/office-of-the-vice-provost-for-faculty/ccts/>,
 including links to the other open climate positions across Tufts.

Interested candidates should apply here: https://apply.interfolio.com/136595.
We will begin reviewing applications on December 10th. Please email me at
melissa.mcccrac...@tufts.edu<mailto:melissa.mcccrac...@tufts.edu> with any
questions about the position.

All the best,

Melissa McCracken, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of International Environmental Policy
William R. Moomaw Assistant Professor of International Energy and Resource
Policy
160 Packard Ave. | Medford, MA 02155 US
+1 (617) 627-3734 | @intnlwaters<https://twitter.com/intnlwaters> |
sharedwaterslab.org
(Pronouns: she/her)
[cid:image001.png@01DA17D7.33C75580]
New Book! Defining Effective Transboundary Water
Cooperation<https://www.routledge.com/Defining-Effective-Transboundary-Water-Cooperation/McCracken/p/book/9781003126249>
 (2022)
Check out my recent blog post on News Security
Beat<https://www.newsecuritybeat.org/2023/03/tracking-conflict-cooperation-worlds-international-freshwater-resources/>.