Hi Everyone:

I wanted to share information about our COP28 Climate Hub at American
University <https://cece.american.edu/cop28-dc-climate-hub/>, which we are
hosting next Thursday.  Registration is Free and the event will be
livestreamed as part of We Don't Have Time's Climate Hub.

Here's an overview of the program:

 [image: image.png]

I hope to see some of you there!

Dana
---
Dana R. Fisher, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Environment, Community, and Equity
<http://www.cece.american.edu>
Professor, School of International Service, American University
Nonresident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
President, Eastern Sociological Society
Chair-elect, Political Sociology Section, American Sociological Association
*NEW EMAIL: *drfis...@american.edu
www.danarfisher.com
Instagram: @ApocalypticOptimist; Twitter: @Fisher_DanaR
pronouns: She/Her