Dear all,

We cordially invite you to our next session of the seminar Environment and
International Relations at Sciences Po Paris.

Marc Ringel (Sciences Po Paris and DFI) will speak about the European Green
Deal.

The session will take place on Wednesday 10 April at 5pm, in Paris (CERI, 28
rue St Pères, salle G.009) and via zoom, and is open to all upon registration
(see below, ”inscription”).

Best,
Carola Klöck with Anaëlle Vergonjeanne and Adrien Estève