Hello all,

A related question to the list: Many of us teach at environmental masters and phd programs. Do you think that it would be a good idea to create a special folder/place somehow connected to the gep-ed list where we collect brief one-page descriptions of the graduate programs where we work and teach, which we can access easily whenever we have a student asking us about programs and opportunities at other universities?

Henrik