I agree with Paul.
However, I think we should all meet in Costa Rica to confirm this....

At 10:37 AM 3/11/2005 -0800, Paul Steinberg wrote:
Beth,

I have three suggestions:
Costa Rica, Costa Rica, and Costa Rica.

Paul

At 10:47 AM 3/11/2005 -0500, Elizabeth R. DeSombre wrote:
I have a thesis student who is doing some work with the idea of states
having a "green identity."  Other than our Sprout runner-up, Eckersley
(The Green State), any suggestion for general readings on the idea that
states might have green identities?

Beth

--

Paul F. Steinberg
Assistant Professor of Political Science

Stacy D. VanDeveer 2003-06 Ronald H. O'Neal Professor Department of Political Science University of New Hampshire Durham, NH 03824

T: 603-862-0167
F: 603-862-0178
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]