        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Raul Pacheco
        Sent: Mon 4/11/2005 11:19 PM
        To: GEP-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
        Subject: Another request - compliance with international environmental
agreements

        Dear all,

        Similar request to my previous one. I want to close off my course by
reviewing how international environmental agreements are implemented and
whether countries comply with IEAs (e.g., what factors drive compliance? How do
we define compliance? What can we do to push countries that are not signatories
to engage?). This is the kind of discussion I want to spark.

        If memory serves me right, Ron Mitchell, Antonia Chayes Hayes and Abram
Hayes have done a lot of work on compliance. I think the edited volume by Weiss
and Jacobson too. Am I missing anything? I probably am, so your help would be
greatly appreciated. And PDFs would definitely be VERY appreciated!!!! since I
am nowhere near my personal library.

        :-)

        Warm regards (really warm, it's 28 oC here right now!)
        Raul
        --
           --Raul

        Raul Pacheco