Dear Colleagues,

Provided I can find some very good ones, I want to show a few videos to my GEP students this fall. I'll probably show Gore's film (mostly as a case study of one person's role in GEP), but I'd like to have more videos that will inspire my students. I want films that will get them thinking about GEP generally or about their own role in it specifically. Videos that shake them up by depicting the consequences of consumption, pollution, killing of other species, etc would be good to have.

Any suggestions?

Happy summer to you all.

Many thanks,

Paul

P.G. Harris
International & Environmental Studies
Department of Political Science
Lingnan University
Tuen Mun, HONG KONG
Tel: +852-2616-7199
Fax: +852-2891-7940
Email: pharris [at] LN.edu.hk
http://www.ln.edu.hk/psd/
http://www.ln.edu.hk/projects/ecfp/Home
Information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Do not share this message, information contained in it or its attachments without first receiving the written permission to do so from its author. The author/sender is not responsible or liable for any consequences arising from the forwarding or sharing of this message or its attachments. If you are not the addressee you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The sender does not accept liability for this message or its contents, nor for any viruses that may be transmitted in or with this message or its attachments.

Lingnan University - The Liberal Arts University in Hong Kong

This message sent by Lingnan University webmail system
https://newwebmail.ln.edu.hk