From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 8/1/2007 7:25 p.m.
To: gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
Subject: GEP videos

Dear Colleagues,

Provided I can find some very good ones, I want to show a few videos to
my GEP students this fall. I'll probably show Gore's film (mostly as a
case study of one person's role in GEP), but I'd like to have more
videos that will inspire my students. I want films that will get them
thinking about GEP generally or about their own role in it
specifically. Videos that shake them up by depicting the consequences
of consumption, pollution, killing of other species, etc would be good
to have.

Any suggestions?

Happy summer to you all.

Many thanks,

Paul

P.G. Harris
International & Environmental Studies
Department of Political Science
Lingnan University
Tuen Mun, HONG KONG
Tel: +852-2616-7199
Fax: +852-2891-7940
Email: pharris [at] LN.edu.hk
http://www.ln.edu.hk/psd/
http://www.ln.edu.hk/projects/ecfp/Home
Information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Do not share this message, information contained
in it or its attachments without first receiving the written permission
to do so from its author. The author/sender is not responsible or
liable for any consequences arising from the forwarding or sharing of
this message or its attachments. If you are not the addressee you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone and you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The sender does
not accept liability for this message or its contents, nor for any
viruses that may be transmitted in or with this message or its
attachments.

Lingnan University - The Liberal Arts University in Hong Kong

This message sent by Lingnan University webmail system
https://newwebmail.ln.edu.hk <https://newwebmail.ln.edu.hk/>