Hello all,

Just to piggyback on TJ's email below. I'm working with him a bit on his project, which is meant to explore the relative impact (or lack thereof) of international opinion/action on political perception and public opinion re: climate change here in the United States. We've not identified a great deal of literature or data sets that looks to isolate the effect of international norm-building on public opinion, activist networks, and sub-national policy formation in the U.S. If any of you are working on this issue and can forward some clues along to TJ, I'd much appreciate it....and I apologize in advance if we've missed any obvious contributions to the literature penned by some of you out there.

Best wishes,
Mike Maniates
Allegheny College