Hi Michele,

Guri Bang and Camilla Froyn discuss energy security and climate change
issue linkage in a conference paper from the 48th Annual ISA Convention
entitled, "Issue linkage: Energy security and climate change concrns as
triggers for change in US climate policy."  This is available at the ISA
website.

Hope this is helpful...

-T.J.

> A colleague and I have been talking about intersections between the peak
oi> l and climate change debates. Has anyone looked into this? Any
suggestions