this report puts a lot of weight on endowment transparency and management, and
not only institutional sustainability initiatives.    there are of course
arguments both for and against such a methodology.
dj

**********************
Dale Jamieson
Director of Environmental Studies
Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy
Affiliated Professor of Law
New York University
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~dwj3
http://environment.as.nyu.edu/

Contact information:
Steinhardt School, HMSS
246 Greene Street, Suite 300
New York NY 10003-6677
212-998-5429 (voice) 212-995-4832 (fax)

"The fate of Humpty Dumpty awaits us all.  But, while perched on our wall,
there is much to see, to hear, to taste and, above all, to understand and
appreciate before we fall."--Paul Ziff