The following has good masters and PhD programs in
environmental/ecological economics:
University of Cambridge (UK) – Department of Land
Economy
University College London (UK) – Department of
Economics
University of Stockholm (Swe) – Department of
Economics
University of Gothenburg (Swe) – Department of
Economics
Per Stromberg

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html