Damien Finbar White has an excellent article, entitled, "A Green
Industrial Revolution? Sustainable Technological Innovation in a Global
Age." in the Summer 2002 edition of Environmental Politics, which offers a
thoughtful and critical analysis of Hawken, Lovins, and Lovins.

John Meyer

--
John M. Meyer, Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Government & Politics

phone:707.826.4497; fax:826.4496
[EMAIL PROTECTED]