Hi Ben,

Jeremy's suggestion of Juda is an excellent one in this context. Here's a
couple more that might be germane:

.       Jentoft, Institutions in Fisheries: What They Are, What They Do, and
How They Change, 28 Marine Policy (2005);

.       Cochrane & Doulman, The Rising Tide of Fisheries Instruments and the
Struggle to Keep Afloat, 360 Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
B (2005)

wil

Dr. Wil Burns, Editor in Chief

Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy

1702 Arlington Blvd.

El Cerrito, CA 94530 USA

Ph:   650.281.9126

Fax: 708.776.8369