Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:00:27 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
Subject: Re: GEP videos

A few months back there was a discussion on the listserve about the GEP videos.
 I looked through the list that Paul compiled of recommended videos, but did
not come across anything related to ecological conflict/ environmental
security/ resource wars.  Can anyone recommend something in that general area?

Best,