Hi everyone,

One of my best senior undergraduate students--a political science major with a background in marketing--wishes to pursue a course of graduate study leading to a career as a corporate/organizational sustainability/social responsibility coordinator or consultant. This is definitely a growth industry, but upon talking with him, I discovered (somewhat to my dismay) that I could not provide him with a list of recommended graduate programs. Where does one go, and what degree does one pursue, in order to achieve this goal? I suspect there are multiple paths, and he and I are interested in all of them--he is perfectly willing to pursue either a Ph.D. or a master's degree as a means to this end.

The student is Andrey Ryazanov. He is fluent in English, French, and Russian. He would be a competitive candidate at any institution, and a valuable addition to any graduate program. If you wish to contact him directly, his email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I imagine many of us will be asked this question in the near future, so I will most certainly share the resulting list with everybody.

Many thanks,
Rob Darst

--
Associate Professor of Political Science
Director of the University Honors Program