I just bought two baby female gerbils, In an effort to
prevent my gerbil family line from dying off. They are
about 4 or 5 weeks old and are a Argente and a
PEW/DTW?
The White one is living with Oreo2 because Patty died
and the Argente is going to live with Nimbus who is at
work because Tangerine also died. At home lives
Creamy(3yrs)his son(almost 3yrs) and Oreo2 (almost
3yrs) with un-named Argente. Nimbus was placed with
two baby nutmegs a male and a female. The male was
placed with Patty but she didn't accept him so he was
placed into  a carrying case with Nimbus and the
nutmeg sister. They all got along and were bought to
work. Several days later the nutmeg female died. She
probably didn't have enough antibodies. I will rehome
the nutmeg male, with a baby from the first litter if
all goes well.

=====