Hi List,
My gerbil population is gettin rather high and i
really need to sell some of the pups I had planned on
keeping. I have a lot of the folowing colors to sell

argente golden
argente cream
lilac
dove
black
REW

I also sell other colors (almost all of them) too but
most of them have waiting lists. These are the colors
that I seem to get a lot of. The last thing is I have
an Argente Golden breeding pair I no long want to keep
(since like I said I get a lot of those). I dotn want
to sepperate them so I want to sell them together.
They are both under 6 months. They have produced 3
litters together. They are great parents and they
always have healty pups. Right now they have a young
liter and i woudl be willing to make a deal and
discount the price if someone woudl be willing to buy
the entire family. Thanx list.

Jocie Kessinger
The Titan Clan
AGS member and breeder