Thank you very much. I really appriciate it. I also wanted to add that I
didn't get a new gerbil. They had only 2 gerbils at the petstore. Agolden
agouti and a slate. The slate looked to much like Cody and he bite me. The
other one was biting a worker and was skittish. I also didn't want to split
this pair up. Jenny Blum, on this list, might get them so she has some
gerbils, abd I am getting a rat there that I was holding.
Thanks for everyone's replies,
Lisa
Cody - January 31, 2001 - June 20, 2001 (By the way I also lost 2 baby birds
the 20th, and 7 pets (i think, it may be more) with in the past 3 weeks,
including them. :*(
<< Dear Lisa
 The American Gerbil Society is very sorry to hear of your loss and wants you
 to know that our hearts go out to you.  We all love these animals very much
 and know exactly how you feel as many of us have been there.  These critters
 have such a short life with us, yet they make everyday we have with them a
 joy.  Our deepest sympathies to you and your family (human or not).  If
 there is anything we can do, just let us know.

 Cody - January 31, 2001 - June 20, 2001, may he rest in peace.

 Susan
 Registrar for The American Gerbil Society
 http://www.agsgerbils.org