Dear American Gerbil Society Members,
One of the advantages of joining the AGS is the coveted AGS Pedigree.  The location of the Pedigree was given to you when you became a Permanent Member of The American Gerbil Society.  Our Pedigree is no longer available at it's previous location.  It is now located, available for download at:
http://www.agsgerbils.org/members
This is a password protected area of the AGS web site.  Please send an email to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] indicating your Breeder ID# and Password request and I will notify you when it has been activated.
We hope you enjoy our new enhanced pedigree along with our efforts at creating a new, improved American Gerbil Society! Stay tuned for future exciting projects the Committee has been working on!

Warmest Regards,
Susan
Registrar/Webmaster for the American Gerbil Society
www.agsgerbils.org