----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: Education - not condemnation...

I appreciate and agree with Deborah's post.  I have received lots of helpful
information from both groups and appreciate their being here.  And while I
value my little critters, occasionally bad things happen to everyone.  It
seems to me that Lisa is probably a young or at least a new animal keeper and
needs to be helped and taught, not condemned for seeking help.
Sarah

Lisa new to this species of animal.She knows how to care for them and does not abuse them I'm not just saying that as a friend I am saying that because it is true. Most of Her animals were sick when they died and she tried to do everything she could to help them. I don't think you people should blame her for this.
                         -Jenny