but she says she's sure that it's the lack of water that was the reason, and she says
that the waterbottle always looks like  it's full...??? that makes me wonder how close
she is when she checks it?  from a distance it can b difficult to tell if there's
water in the bottle, yes, i know that....but if you open the tank you can see.....and
it's easy to check the bottle when you give them food....

i don't say she is an animal abuser, but maybe she hasn't the time she need for them?
i know it can be hard to find time if you have a lot of pets, but it don't take that
long to open tha tank and check the bottle, and also to check if they have food
left....you cant' just check from distance, u must open the tank...

/Gunvor
The Gerbil House
www.geocities.com/gerbil_house